Greenfact is a fast-growing market intelligence company in the renewable energy sector and our clients span across some of the world's leading energy and utility companies. We enable organisations with data and insights to optimise their climate targets and facilitate the green energy transition.
To support the business growth, we are looking for a coding Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide solid technical leadership. This is someone who is highly skilled with a desire to remain hands-on with technology and a strategic focus on helping our business accelerate. In Greenfact you will be developing data tools, data stores, APIs, and the company’s web portal.
With Alytic joining Arctic Securities and Cleanworld as owners, we are looking for candidates to contribute to our plans in scaling up Greenfact and making it a software-enabled company. Greenfact will develop new SaaS services that will be marketed and sold on a global scale.
In the role as CTO your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead the development of a new technology platform for data modeling and distribution of data and insight
- Hire and develop your own team of experts.
- Define best-practice technology, methodology, and tools.
- End-to-end ownership of the product lifecycle.
Assuming that you may be new in a CTO role and come from a strong development background, the Alytic owner team will support you and ensure you grow well into the role.
Profile and requirements:
- Higher education within a relevant field of study
- Experience from a tech or software company
Experience building cloud solutions. It's a big plus if you have experience in developing and operating SaaS services.
- Be able to establish the strategy, define a technical architecture and be able to communicate this to the organisation
- Coordinate a team and help your colleagues develop professionally
- Be able to gain insight into our domain
- Motivate and inspire those around you
It is important for us that you have the experience and personality to quickly acclimate to the role and contribute to developing Greenfact towards reaching our ambitious goals. You will be part of the company’s leadership group and report directly to the CEO of Greenfact.
- A friendly and international work environment
- An amazing career opportunity in the fast-growing renewable industry
- Central office location in Oslo
- Flexible office hours and locations
- Lunch and gym facility
- Competitive terms
Greenfact is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented people, and we believe that diversity makes us better. Please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider applicants consecutively. For further information regarding the position, don't hesitate to contact us: Managing director, Wei Cai +47 9098 7668, Email: email@example.com or VP Business Development- Technology at Alytic, Sigve Litsheim +47 958 17 386, email: firstname.lastname@example.org