Greenfact is a fast-growing market intelligence company in the renewable energy sector and our clients span across some of the world's leading energy and utility companies. We enable organizations with data-driven insights to optimize their climate targets and facilitate the green energy transition. With Alytic joining Arctic Securities and Cleanworld as owners, we are looking for candidates to contribute to our plans in scaling up Greenfact.
We are currently looking for senior analysts to join the renewable gas and power team. The right candidate has the drive, knowledge and creativity to further develop existing and new products. We are looking for an individual with a strong academic and professional track record, a high level of commitment and analytical ability, combined with excellent communication skills.
As a senior analyst, you will deliver content in your area of expertise, provide context and opinion to your research, and effectively communicate the trends and developments in the market.
This role is based in Oslo, Norway with the flexibility to work remotely as part of our agile working policy.
The role and responsibilities:
- Develop deep market knowledge in Green Gas Certificates market across UK and Europe
- Source and analyze data on green certificate related topics including supply and demand analysis, regulatory changes, and identifying key trends
- Leverage our robust network of industry contacts and actively seek out new sources of information
- Author high-quality content for a suite of publications
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Greenfact, including nurturing the intelligence sales process
- Communicate research outputs and insights to clients, media and via webinars and conferences etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders involved in EU green gas & transportation policy, including European policymakers, thought leaders, media, and other key influencers.
- Contribute to Greenfact’s product development in the Green Gas Certificates and Transport blending tickets
- Contribute to consultation projects relating to the renewable energy sector
What we’re looking for:
- A Master’s degree or higher in a related field (including energy studies, economics, and business administration)
- Intellectually curious and able to demonstrate structured problem solving and analytical skills
- Work experience in the energy industry or relevant sectors, including gas/fuel
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain networks with stakeholders
- Strong team player able to operate in an environment that is both demanding and multicultural
- Fluency in German is a plus, in the context of dealing with Swiss/German and Austrian markets
- Willingness to travel regularly
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An international work environment
- Central office location in Oslo
- Flexible office hours and location
- Lunch and gym facility
Greenfact is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented people, and we believe that diversity makes us better. If this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day, please do apply.
Apply via our website https://careers.greenfact.com/
Greenfact is an Oslo based market intelligence company specialized in Green Certificates pricing, analytics and insights with a mission to bring more transparency and clarity to the Green Certificate markets. Its clients span some of the leading European energy and utility companies and PPA parties, using Greenfact data as a benchmark and analytic tool to drive the profitability of their portfolios.