Greenfact is a fast-growing market intelligence company in the renewable energy sector and our clients span across some of the world's leading energy and utility companies. We enable organizations with data-driven insights to optimize their climate targets and facilitate the green energy transition. With Alytic joining Arctic Securities and Cleanworld as owners, we are looking for candidates to contribute to our plans in scaling up Greenfact.
We are currently looking for senior analysts to join the renewable gas and power team. The right candidate has the drive, knowledge and creativity to further develop existing and new products. We are looking for an individual with a strong academic and professional track record, high level of commitment and analytical ability, combined with excellent communication skills.
As a senior analyst, you will deliver content in your area of expertise, provide context and opinions to your research, and effectively communicate the trends and developments in the market.
This role is based in Oslo, Norway with the flexibility to work remotely as part of our agile working policy.
- Develop deep market knowledge in the Renewable Electricity Certificates market --- with a focus on Guarantees of Origin (GoO)
- Source and analyze data on green certificate related topics including supply and demand analysis, regulatory changes, and identifying key trends
- Leverage our robust network of industry contacts and actively seek out new sources of information
- Take responsibility for forecast modeling in the power GO market, under the guidance of the Head of Analysis
- Responsible for authoring high-quality content for a suite of publications
- Contribute towards consultation projects within the renewable energy sector
- Collaborate across functions and contribute to the sales nurturing process
- Effectively communicate research outputs and insights to clients, media and via webinars and conferences etc.
- Contribute to Greenfact’s product development, by identifying new opportunities and expanding our capabilities
What we’re looking for:
- A Master’s degree or higher in a related field (including energy studies, economics, and business administration)
- Intellectually curious and able to demonstrate structured problem solving and analytical skills
- Work experience in the energy industry or relevant sectors.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain networks with stakeholders.
- Strong team player able to operate in an environment that is both demanding and multicultural.
- Experience with and an interest in developing quantitative models is a plus.
- Knowledge of additional European languages is considered a positive.
- Willingness to travel regularly
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An international work environment
- Central office location in Oslo
- Flexible office hours and location
- Lunch and gym facility
Greenfact is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented people, and we believe that diversity makes us better. If this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day, please do apply.
Apply via our website https://careers.greenfact.com/
Greenfact is an Oslo based market intelligence company specialized in Green Certificates pricing, analytics and insights with a mission to bring more transparency and clarity to the Green Certificate markets. Its clients span some of the leading European energy and utility companies and PPA parties, using Greenfact as a benchmark and analytic tool to drive the profitability of their portfolios.